Providing the aforementioned services allows LOGOS to offer inclusive logistics solutions to our customers from start to finish, nationwide.
Today, LOGOS provides 3PL warehousing and fulfillment, trucking, contact logistics and freight management for companies in the automotive, chemical, food and beverage and consumer products industries.
3PL management company in Michigan and Midwest over 13 years
Ranked 805th of the fastest growing private companies in America according to Inc. 5000 Ranking in 2013
Minority diversity certified by National Minority Supplier Development Council and National Women’s Business Enterprise
“Logistics” is the science of “process” and incorporates all industry sectors. The most optimized process translates to “having the right item in the right quantity, at the right time, at the right place, for the right price, in the right condition, to the right customer”.
The Greek word λόγος, or logos, has various meanings. However, Logos Logistics aims to adhere to the philosophy of the ancient Greeks which labeled it as a concept of logic, order, and high standards. Logos Logistics aims to transform the standard use of the word and forge its own definition to instead mean, “Distribution with effective and logical processes that lead to industry leading solutions, using the power of technology and science”. Ultimately, the goal of logistics work is to manage project life cycles and supply chains in the most efficient way as possible – and that’s exactly what Logos Logistics intends to do.
- Awarded for the sequenced part delivery shuttle for Ford Flat Rock Plant
- Participated as the partner carrier for Ford Motors.
- Opened the trucking and cross-dock terminal in Toledo, OH
- Relocated its headquarters and opened a brand new 78,000 SQFT warehouse in Romulus, MI
- Founded Logos supply chain systems for brokerage operation
- Awarded by KOTRA as overseas logistics partner in Michigan
- Built networks for the Global Freight Forwarding service in South Korea
- Started e-commerce fulfillment operations in Delaware and California
- Ranked 805th company by Inc.5000 as the fastest growing private companies in America
- Awarded for the FCA aftermarket distribution carrier
- Awarded for the Tier 1 auto supplier’s warehouse business
- Awarded for the sequenced parts delivery shuttle to the FCA Ohio plant
- Awarded for the 3PL management service of the Tier 1 chassis module assembly plant in Detroit
- Transitioned into an asset-based carrier business
- Awarded for its 3PL management service of Tier 1 chassis module assembly plant in Toledo
- Recognized for its 3PL management and carrier service