Company: Logos Logistics In. – Rossford, Ohio
Job Location: Rossford, Ohio
Job Category: Trucking & Transportation
Job Type: Full-time
You will support the transportation requirements of the customer and facilitate the requirement to the carrier.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Managing drivers handing and updating systems to the JIT and SPD freight.
- Ability to handle requests by phone and email from customers and carriers to add, delete, or modify routes.
- Communicate with drivers and provide instructions to ensure a successful delivery.
- Monitor and adjust driver schedules to cover required transportation commitments.
- Handle emergency shipments as required.
- Load information via Peoplenet messages and phone conversations with drivers.
- Work with the material planning department on scheduling daily transportation requirements.
- Responsible for transportation management software data updates.
- Update transportation metrics.
- Fulfill requests by researching, locating, and providing information.
- Develop and implement continuous improvement solutions for transportation networks.
- Trucking industry operation or dispatch experience of 5 years or more.
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written.
- Proficient in Microsoft packages including Excel, Word, etc.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Willing to train the right Candidate.