- Perform business analysis and data queries to identify potential clients and identify business issues/opportunities for automotive parts.
- Coordinate and direct logistics and maintenance processes in Air/Ocean export processes, and perform analysis to meet supply-chain metrics.
- Coordinate and perform activities associated with 3PL, warehouse tracking system and EDI (Electronic Data Interchange).
- Analyze the current layout of logistics, including facilities and human resources.
- Designing supply-chain applications to facilitate optical layout of both.
- Maintain tracking books and report data through the utilization of multiple information systems to provide formal and informal activity reports to all internal and external customers.
- Work with EDI to identify problems and take corrective action based on the variance analysis, and devise methods to optimize the logistical process.
Logistics Operation Specialist
Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Logistics, Management, or related.