- Analyze financial information for the company’s business transactions, including purchase order/credit/sale in cash.
- Monitor financial activity of previous and future customers’ accounts while monitoring new market opportunities and make recommendations according to the analysis in logistics service & warehousing solution.
- Analyze previous international trading trends for automotive parts related purchasing costs, and review in order to initiate new freight management strategies to increase sales of inbound shipment and overall market and to increase profit in logistics & truckload service.
- Track overall logistics sale patterns of the automotive parts industry in time periods from year to year, types of automotive parts ordered, range of logistics contracting sales price point ordered, and other factors; audit logistics & warehousing service contracts, freight management orders, and prepare overall transaction reports for management.
- Gather service pricing data on competitors in the logistics industry and analyze their prices, sales, and method of distribution.
Master’s degree in Accounting, Business Administration, or related and at least two years of experience