- Conduct feasibility studies and suggest appropriate strategies to increase international sales.
- Develop international market forecasts for internal use.
- Compile and analyze market conditions and North America automotive trend data.
- Maintain relationships with OEMs to assess their opportunities and sell the company’s automotive parts.
- Analyze customer needs and identify potential international resources to lead sales.
- Support sales efforts, build the sales pipeline, and network to generate international sales leads.
- Perform a broad-impact marketing analysis and systems development for the automotive parts sales.
- Identify causes, and track forecast sales accuracy targets using demand forecasts, historical orders, and prognostication to support the operations plans and fulfillment of the international markets’ demand.
- Provide analytical support for the company’s performance monitoring, preparing periodic reports and situation analysis.
International Business Development Manager
Bachelor’s degree and minimum 5 years experiences